1. Drawing book = buku gambar 11. Ruler = penggaris
2. Pencil = pensil 12. Book = buku
3. Pen = balpoin 13. Umbrella = paying
4 Bag = tas 14. T-shirt = kaos
5. Shoes = sepatu 15. Hat = topi
6. Dress = kemeja 16. Watch = jam tangan
7. Raincoat = jas hujan 17. Belt = ikat pinggang
8. Suitcase = koper 18. Supermarket = swalayan
9. Candy = permen 19. Cashier = kasir
10. Crayon = pensil warna 20. Tie = dasi
Ask and answer
+ : How much is this drawing book ?
- : It’s five hundred rupiah.
+ : How much is this bag ?
- : It’s two thousand rupiah.
Make question with “ how much “
Example : Bag : How much is this bag ?
1. Pen :
2. Crayon :
3. Dress :
4. Ruler :
5. Candy :
Ask and answer
+ : How much does this pen cost ?
- : It cost three hundred rupiah.
+ : How much does this dress cost ?
- : It cost two thousand rupiah.
Make question with “ How much “
Example : Dress : How much does this dress cost ?
1. Suitcase :
2. Hat :
3. Raincoat :
4. Umbrella :
How much does it cost ?
Berapakah harganya ?
Rp 300 It costs ………………… rupiah
Rp 100 It costs ………………… rupiah
Rp 1000 It costs ………………… rupiah
Rp 50 It cost …………………. Rupiah
a. fifty c. three hundred
b. a hundred d. a thousand
+ : Excuse me !
- : Yes, what can I do for you ?
+ : I need a pair of shos.
- : Here they are.
+ : How much are they ?
- : They’re five thusand rupiah
Complete this dialogue !
+ : Excuse me, Sir !
- : Yes, what can …. For you ?
+ : I need a ruler.
- : Here …….
+ : ……. Is it ?
- : It’s two hundred rupiah.
Do it in pairs !
( kerjakan berpasangan )
Excuse me, Sir! Yes, what can I do for you ?
I need ……. Here it is.
How much is it ? It’s ……… rupiah.
Choose what you need
1. a bag
Rp 2000 ( two thousand )
2. a T-shirt
Rp 3000 ( three thousand )
3. a book
Rp 500 ( five hundred )
4. a ruler
Rp 200 ( two hundred )
5. an umbrella
Rp 5000 ( five thousand )
Translete the sentence into Indonesian !
1. I want to buy a new shoes.
2. They want to go to the supermarket.
3. Anisa goes to the supermarket by taxi.
4. We can buy bread in the bakery.
5. Mother buys apple in the fruitstall.
Untuk menanyakan harga suatu barang di supermarket , di pasar, di toko, dan lain-lain, kita dapat menggunakan pertanyaan-pertanyaan berikut :
1. What is the price of ….? (jika tunggal), atau What are the price of …? (jika jamak)
Contoh : A :”What is the price of this gas stove ?”
B : “it is four hundred thousand rupiahs.’
2. How much is this that …..? (jika tunggal), atau How much are these/those…..? (jika jamak)
Contoh : A : “How much is this bag ?”
B : “ It is seventy five thousand rupiahs.”
3. How much does ….cost? (jika tunggal), atau How much do …. Cost ? (jika jamak )
Contoh : A : “ How much does this doll cost ?”
B : “ It costs one hundred thousand rupiahs. “