Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 1 (I) SD UTS Semester 2 TA 2013/2014

Read the text !
Mickey
I am mickey
I have one red bag and two black pencils
I bring ( membawa) food and drink
My favourite food is fried rice
I like apple juice

I. For number 1 – 5 answer based on the text !

1. A : what is your …. ?
B : My name is Mickey
a. Name b. school c. class

2. A : what color is your bag ?
B : it is …
a. Yellow b. black c. red

3. I like …. Juice
a. Orange b. apple c. strawberry

4. A : what is your favorite food ?
B : ….
a. Fried rice b. apple juice c. fried chicken

5. A : how many pencils do you have ?
B : ….
a. Three pencils b. two pencils c. one pencils

II. Cross a, b, or c for the correct answer !

6. A : let’s spell S – U – N – D – A – Y
B : ….
a. Es – yu – en – di – ei – ai
b. S – yu – en – di – ei – wai
c. Es – yu – en – di – ei – wai

7. A : What is your favorite color ? U N G U
B : My favorite color is ….
a. Black b. puple c. pink

8. A : What is that ?
B : That is a ….
a. School b. classroom c. hotel

9. Two – is – have – eyes
The right sentence is ….
a. I have eyes two
b. Have I two eyes
c. I have two eyes

10. I do not have abig ….
a. House
b. School
c. Garden

11. Let’s arrange !
D – E – A – H = ….
a. Hot b. heart c. head

12. A : Please turn on the ….
B : Ok
a. Television
b. Lamp
c. Radio

13. A : Is it a box ?
B : No, it is not
A : What is it ?
B : It is a ….
a. Dustbin b. Sharpener c. Tin

14. This is a part of my body
a. Eyes
b. Head
c. Ear

15. A : is it classroom ?
B : ….
a. Yes it is b. no, I don’t c. no, there is not

16. I have a black ….
a. Clock
b. Watch
c. Hand

17. A : Where are the student ?
B : they are in the ….
a. Library
b. Classroom
c. Office

18. A : How many ballons are there ?
B : There are …. Ballons
a. Six
b. Five
c. Four

19. Mr. Ronald reads (membaca) a ….
a. Newspaper
b. Magazine
c. Book

20. This is not computer but it is a ….
a. Handphone
b. Laptop
c. Television

21. A : What days is today ? (S A B T U)
B : It is ….
a. Saturday b. Friday c. Sunday

22. A : What color is your hair ? (MERAH)
B : ….
a. Red
b. Yellow
c. Black

23. I wear scout (pramuka) uniform every ….
a. Monday
b. Friday and Saturday
c. Sunday

24. A : Are these …. ?
B : yes, there are
a. Sharpeners b. pencil case c. Ruler

25. A : what is it ?
B : it is a ….
a. Drawing book
b. Picture
c. Map

III. Fill in the blank !

26. A : How many days are there in a week ?
B : There are …. Days

27. Thursday means (artinya) ….
28. A : Where is the …. ?

B : It is on the wall

29. A : What color is zebra ?
B : It is …. And ….

30. You do not go to school by …. (bus)

31. Like – red – I – strawberry
The right sentence is ….

32. A : Nice too meet you
B : …. Too

33. My mother buys three blue pencils
The underlined word means (in Indonesian) ….

34. A : Is it a bird ?
B : …. , it is

35. This is my favorite color R – O – B – N – W
The right word is ….

IV. Answer to the question !

36. Write 3 things based on the picture !
a. ………………………………………………..
b. ………………………………………………..
c. ………………………………………………..
37. What is your English teacher’s name ?
My English teacher’s name is …
38. Is this a watermelon ? … , this is
39. What are these ?
a. ........................... b. ............................
40.
What is it ?
It is ….
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment