Kumpulan Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 2 SD UTS 2 Semester II TA 2013/2014

I.

1. This is my ... (sekolah)
a. House b. classroom c. school

2. Look, this is my ... (kelas)
a. House b. classroom c. school

3. That is the school’s ... (gerbang)
a. Gate b. fence c. wall

4. The flag is at the school ... (halaman sekolah)
a. Yard b. office c. garden

5. The students are in the ... (kelas)
a. Class b. office c. canteen

6. There is a big ... in front of my class. (pohon)
a. Flag b. gate c. tree

7. There is a small beautifull ... a r d e n, too
a. F    b.    g    c. t

8. y – a – r – b – r – i – l (perpustakaan)
The correct arrange is ...
a. library b. labyrin c. libriya

9. it is a ... (alat untuk menulis)
a. pen b. pencil c. ballpoin

10. x : what is it? (meja)
Y : it is a ...
a. table b. chair c. bench

11. x : what is that? (kalender)
y : that is a ...
a. calender b. picture c. mountain

12. x : what is this? (tas)
y : this is my school ...
a. book b. box c. bag

13. x : is it your ... ? (rautan)
y : yes, it is
a. box b. sharpener c. eraser

14. x : is this my ... ? (kotak pensil)
y : yes, this is
a. pensil case b. pencaser c. bag

15. x : is the ... on the wall? (lukisan)
y : yes, it is
a. clock b. picture c. flower

16. x : are those some pens ? (kapur)
y : no, those are not. Those are some ...
a. chalks b. box c. clocks

17. this is my r u l e ...
a. x b. r c. l

18. this is my ... (tangan)
a. hand b. leg c. foot

19. i have two ...
a. hands b. fingers c. heads

20. my ... is black (rambut)
a. head b. hand c. hair

21. there are five ...
a. fingers b. thumbs c. toes

22. this is my ... (pipi)
a. cheek b. chin c. neck

23. i have two ...
a. cheek b. ears c. nose

24. it is my ... (lutut)
a. calf b. thight c. knee

25. i kick the ball with my ...
a. leg b. foot c. ankle

II.

26. i see with my ... (mata)
27. i hear with my ... (telinga)
28. i smell with my ... (hidung)
29. i bring the book in my ... (tas)
30. i have ... in my pencil case. (penghapus)
31. this is my pencil ... (rautan)
32. i have four ... in my bag. (buku)
33. i have a pee in the ... (kamar mandi)
34. my school has a ... (tree)
35. this is my school’s ...

III. 
36. max : what is this ? (bandana)
bram : this is ...
37. freya : what is this ? (rambut)
bram : this is ...
38. chris : are there two trees ?
sofy : yes, ... ...
39. ita : is this a pencil case?
Agus : no, ... ... ...
40. iin : how many (berapa) chalks are in the box ? (delapan)
ika : ...
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment