Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 3 SD dan Kunci Semester 2 UAS 2 TA 2013/2014

I. Choose the correct answer by crossing a, b, or c!
    Text for number 1 to3
    Sherli is in the restaurant now.
    She wants to have lunch.
    She orders a plate of fried rice to eat,
    and a glass of mango juice to drink.

1. Sherli orders a plate of ....
    a. meatball
    b. fried rice
    c. noodle

2. Sherli orders .... to drink.
    a. a glass of mango juice
    b. a glass of orange juice
    c. a cup of coffee

3. Sherli has lunch at ....
    a. restaurant
    b. canteen
    c. hotel

4.We have ... in the morning.
   a. lunch
   b. dinner
   c. breakfast

5. My favorite food is .... (ayam goreng)
    a. fried noodle
    b. fried chicken
    c. fried rice

6. I can see with my ....
    a. ears
    b. nose
    c. eyes

7. I can hear the sound with my ....
    a. ears
    b. foot
    c. hands

8 .... for bringing something.
   a. foot
   b. eyes
   c. hands

9. I go to school on ... because it's very near with my house.
    a. foot
    b. bus
    c. truck

10. My hair is .... (hitam)
      a. purple
      b. black
      c. yellow

11. The colour of Indonesian flag is...
      a. red and black
      b. white and blue
      c. red and white

12. The colour of sky is ....
      a. blue
      b. black
      c. green

13. The colour of leaf is ...
      a. black
      b. green
      c. purple

14. I use ... to erase the whiteboard.
      a. ruler
      b. eraser
      c. book

15. There are pen, pencils, ruler, eraser, and sharpener in the ....
      a. pencil box
      b. uniform
      c. hat

16. I write on the book using ....
      a. ruler
      b.eraser
      c. pencil

17. There is a .... hanging on the wall. (gambar)
       a. cupboard
       b. chair
       c. picture

18. Moslems go to mosque on ...
     a. Sunday
     b. Friday
     c. Monday

19. Today is Thursday. Yesterday was ....
      a. Tuesday
      b. Wednesday
      c. Friday

20. Today is Friday. Tomorrow will be ...
      a. Sunday
      b. Saturday
      c. Monday

21. We celebrate Indonesia independence day on ....
      a. June
      b. July
      c. August

22. We are studying in the ...
      a. classroom
      b. toilet
      c. canteen

23. The students are having lunch in the ....
      a. canteen
      b. library
      c. office

24. These .... five books.
      a. is
      b. am
      c. are

25. There is ... drawing book on the table.
      a. a
      b. an
      c. are

26. We wear ... to go to school.
       a. short
       b. uniform
       c. sandals

27. I put hat on my ....
      a. head
      b. hand
      c. nose

28. Mango, orange, strawberry and durian are the names of ...
      a. fruits
      b. vegetables
      c. colours

29. Carrot, spinach, cucumber and potato are the names of ....
      a. vegetables
      b. fruit
      c. days

30. ... likes banana.
      a. rabbit
      b. tiger
      c. monkey

II. Fill the blanks bellow!
31. Lion has four ...
32. Tiger eats ....
33. .... are swimming in the pond.
34. Mother needs ... to make soup.
35. Chicken has ... legs.
36. My father's wife is my ....
37. I have father and mother. They are my ....
38. Those ... three pencils.
39. I ... fine thank you.
40. Goat eats ....

                     

Download Kunci Jawaban DISINI
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment