Text for number 1 to 5
Mrs.Julie is our English teacher. She is in the classroom now. She is explaining the calendar. There are seven days in a week. They are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Mrs.Julie also explaining about date and months. There are twelve months in a year. The first month is January and the last month is December. The number of the day for each month is different. January, March, May, July, August, October, and December have 31 days. April, June, September, and November, have 30 days. February has 28 or 29 days.
2. How many months are there in a year?
3. What is Mrs.Julie explaining about?
4. What month has fewest days?
5. How many days are there in April?
a. 29 days
b. 30 days
c. 28 days
d. 31 days
6. The month before August is ....
7. We celebrate Kartini day on ...
8. Dani wears his ... to school.
9. The students play in the ...
d. school yard
10. I will read books in the ...
c. school yard
11. He delivers people's letters.
He works at a post office.
He rides a motorcycle.
He is a ....
12. My grandfather works in a farm. He is a ....
13. Wanti takes care of the sick people.
She is a nurse. She works in the ...
14. School is ... bakery and hospital. (diantara)
15. Bank is ... the post office. (di depan)
c. in front of
16. Rani :"Excuse me, May I go to the toilet?"
a. I'm fine
b. Yes, please
c. How do you do
d. Thank you very much.
17. The is a car in the ...
a. living room
18. Andi is tall ... his brother is short.
19. Rania is absent today ... she is sick.
20. Mr.Rio is an artist. He makes somepictures. His hobby is ...
21. are - playing - football - They.
The right arrangement is ....
a. They are football playing.
b. They playing football are.
c. They are playing football.
d. They football are playing.
22. I ... three books and two pens.
23. I ... meatball, because it's delicious.
24. Nadya is very ... because she gets the first rank in her class.
25. We are sleeping in the ....
26. There ... ten elephant in the zoo.
27. We can see animals in the ...
28. We celebrate Hero Day on ....
a. August 10th
b. September 10th
c. October 10th
d. November 10th
29. My mother is cooking in the ....
30. A : "What is your ...?"
B : "My hobby is dancing."
II. Fill in the blanks bellow!
31. My ... is Yulia.
32. Santi is a student. .... is very smart.
33. I can see with my....
34. I have ... fingers.
35. I have ... apple.
36. My grandfather's wife is my ...
37. My father's brother is my ...
38. Dina is happy but Dini is ....
39. Sandri is smart ... very kind.
40. .... do you live?
1. d 11. c 21. c 31. name
2. d 12. a 22. a 32. She
3. a 13. b 23. b 33. eyes
4. b 14. d 24. a 34. ten
5. b 15. c 25. b 35. an
6. c 16. b 26. b 36. grandmother
7. a 17. b 27. d 37. uncle
8. a 18. b 28. d 38. sad
9. d 19. c 29. d 39. and
10. b 20. a 30. c 40. Where