Soal dan Kunci UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 1 SD Semester 2 UAS 2 TA 2013/2014

I always go to school everyday
In the classroom there are kinds of things
the watch is green and the chalk is colourful
the ruler is brown

1. In the classroom there are kinds of ....
    a. think
    b. that
    c. things
2. The chalk is ....
    a. colourful
    b. red
    c. blue
3. What is brown in classroom?
    a. ruler
    b. chalk
    c. watch
4. RABBIT : ar - ei - bie - bie - ai - ...
    a. bie
    b. sie
    c. tie
5. p = pie, e = ie, n = ...
    a. em
    b. en
    c. el
6. Nadin     : "Hello Chandra, how are you?"
    Chandra : "...."
    a. I'm fine thank you
    b. Good bye
    c. Good morning
7. Teacher  :"Good bye students."
     Students:"...."
     a. Good morning teacher
     b. Good afternoon teacher
     c. Good bye teacher
8. Nisa : "Excuse me, what is your name?"
    Nira : "...... is Nira."
    a. Hello
    b. I'm fine
    c. My name
9. This is my ..... (mata)
    a. nose
    b. eyes
    c. chin
10. I can hear the sound with my ....
      a. eyes
      b. cheek
      c. ears
11. The sky is ....
      a. blue
      b. red
      c. yellow
12. My hair is .... (hitam)
      a. purple
      b. black
      c. yellow
13. Banana is .... (kuning)
      a. yellow
      b. black
      c. blue
14. We meet Mr.Benny in the morning. We say ....
      a. Good bye
      b. Good morning
      c. Good night
15. There ... a book in the bag.
      a. is
      b. are
      c. were
16. I have .... books. (enam belas)
      a. fourteen
      b. fifteen
      c. sixteen
17. 8 + 7 = ...
      a. fourteen
      b. fifteen
      c. sixteen
18. 20 - 8 = ....
      a. twelve
      b. thirteen
      c. fourteen
19. I write on my book with my ....
      a. ruler
      b. eraser
      c. pencil
20. I read a .... in the library.
      a. bag
      b. pencil case
      c. book
21. Arrange the words!
      are - three - apples - there.
      a. are there apples three
      b. there are three apples
      c. three apples are there
22. Do ... like water melon?
      a. you
      b. is
      c. are
23. Riana eats .... (nanas)
      a. apple
      b. pineapple
      c. mango
24. Mario : "What are there?"
      Tio      : "There ... seven durians."
      a. are
      b. is
      c. was
25. Mango, avocado, apple and orange are the name of ....
      a. vegetables
      b. animals
      c. fruits
26. My mother is cooking .... (bayam)
      a. garlic
      b. spinach
      c. cucumber
27. Diana : "Do you like carrot?"
      Juy     : " ...."
      a. Yes, I do
      b. No, I do
      c. Yes, we are

      Text for number 28 to 30
       My mother cooks soup
       She needs carrot, cabbage, brocolli and potato
       I like soup
       This soup is very delicious
28. My mother cooks ....
      a. soup
      b. cabbage
      c. chili
29. She needs .... to make soup.
      a. durian
      b. spinach
      c. carrot
30. This soup is very ....
       a. spicy
       b. sweet
       c. delicious

text for number 31 to 35
My name is Budi
I have a sister
she is Wati
My father is Mr.Hadi
My mother is Mrs.Hanna
My father is a doctor
I have two uncles
they are Mr.Derry and Mr.Dani

31. Budi has ... sister.
      a. one
      b. two
      c. three
32. Mr.Hadi is Budi's ....
      a. mother
      b. father
      c. uncle
33. Budi's mother is ....
      a. Wati
      b. Mrs.Hanna
      c. Mrs.Wina
34. Budi has .... uncles.
      a. two
      b. three
      c. one
35. Mr.Hadi is a ....
      a. teacher
      b. pilot
      c. doctor
36. Spinach, cucumber and long bean are the name of ...
      a. fruits
      b. vegetables
      c. colours
37. apple is ... (merah)
      a. red
      b. blue
      c. purple
38. I like .... (belimbing)
      a. starfruit
      b. durian
      c. watermelon
39. .... pencil, book, pens and ruler in my bag.
      a. this is
      b. there are
      c. there is
40. Tiara   : "What is that?"
      Revan : .... a mango.
      a. this is
      b. that is
      c. there are

II. Write in English!
41. Apa kabarmu? = ....
42. Selamat siang = .....
43. Terima kasih = ....
44. Bawang merah = ....
45. Bawang putih = ....
46. Mangga = ....
47. Jeruk = ....
48. Ayah = ....
49. Ibu = ....
50. Nenek = ....

III. Arrange the words!
51. is - that - book - a .
52. is - this - what?
53. like - I - banana.
54. two - are - pens - there.
55. are - you - how?

1V. Fill in the blanks with the correct answer!
56. 5 + 4 = ....
57. 10 + 10 = ....
58. 15 - 10 = ....
59. ar - yuw - el - ie - ... = r u l e r
60. b a g = bie - ei - ...




Download Kunci Jawaban DISINI
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment