Tahun Pelajaran : 2013/2014
Mata Pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris
Hari/Tanggal : Sabtu, 24 Mei 2014
Waktu : 90 menit
Pukul : 07.30 – 09.00 WIB
1. Isikan identitas anda ke dalam Lembar Jawab yang tersedia dengan menggunakan pensil 2B sesuai petunjuk.
2. Berilah tanda silang pada pilihan jawaban A, B, C, atau D yang anda anggap benar pada Lembar Jawab.
3. Periksa dan bacalah soal-soal sebelum anda menjawabnya, pastikan setiap lembar soal memiliki nomor paket yang sama dengan nomor paket yang tertera pada cover soal.
4. Laporkan kepada pengawas ujian apabila terdapat lembar soal yang kurang jelas, rusak, atau tidak lengkap.
5. Tersedia waktu 120 menit untuk mengerjakan paket tes tersebut.
6. Jumlah soal sebanyak 40 butir, pada setiap butir soal terdapat 4 (empat) pilihan jawaban.
7. Tidak diizinkan menggunakan kalkulator, HP, tabel matematika atau alat bantu hitung lainnya.
8. Periksalah pekerjaan anda sebelum diserahkan kepada pengawas ujian.
9. Lembar soal tidak boleh dicorat-coret.
Choose the correct answer by crossing (X) A, B, C, or D on the answer sheet!
1. Mrs. Astri : “OK That’s all for today .On Monday there’ll be more.
Good bye, student see you tomorrow” .
Student : “….,Mrs. Astri see you tomorrow”.
A. good morning
B. good luck
C. good bye
D. good afternoon
2. Forty five times two plus forty is ….
A. one hundred and thirty three
C. eighty five
D. one hundred and thirty
3. Sixty plus forty divided by two is ….
B. one hundred
C. sixty four
4. Dinda :” Who is she ?”
Rani :” Oh, that is Mrs. Linda, my new English teacher. She … class
5. Dinda :”What are they doing in the library?”
Rani :”They are …. storybook.”
6. I use my … for speaking.
Dinda :”Who is your sister, Bima ?
Bima :”My sister is …. “.
Dinda :”Who is he, Rani?”
Rani :”That is Mr. Dedy .He is my …. “.
D. grand father
9. Mother is ….
B. washing the dishes
C. sweeping the floor
D. making the bed
10. Bima is …. in the field
B. playing marble
C. playing toy car
11.:”What do you have for lunch,Rani ?”
Rani :”I have … and … .”
A. a bowl of soup and a glass of ice tea
B. a plate of fried rice and a can of soft drink
C. a bowl of noodle and a glass of syrup
D. a plate of omelette and a glass of ice tea
12.:”Good afternoon, mum. Please sit down. Can I help you ?”
Dinda :”I want … and …”.
Waitress :” OK, Please wait for a minutes.”
A. porridge and coffee
B. salad and orange juice
C. fried rice and tea
D. meatball and coffee
13. Bintang has a hobby. Her hobby is swimming .On Sunday morning Bintang and her family go to Semawis swimming pool .Now they are in the swimming pool. It is big and the water is clean. Bintang swim in the shollow pool. She is very happy.
What is Bintang’s hobby ?
14. Mary is a student. Her class is over. She is going to the school hall. She wants to practice dancing. She practices twice a week. She is very diligent, It is because she loves dancing very much.
What is Mary’s hobby ?
15. The plane take off at … in the morning
B. a quarter to six
C. half past six
D. six o’clock
16. Dinda :”What time do you have your lunch?”
A. a quarter to one
B. ten to one
C. one to ten
D. a quarter to ten
17. Bima’s Time Table
Take a bath
Go to school
What does Bima do at a quarter past six ? He ….
A. gets up
B. takes a bath
C. has breakfast
D. goes to school
18. Dinda :”What do you wear for school, Bima ?”
Bima :”I wear … .”
19. Bima :”What do you wear when it is snowy, Bintang ?”
Bintang :”I wear …. .”
20. Bintang :”What do you wear when it is sunny, Mary?”
Mary :”I wear … and … .”
A. singlet and short
B. raincoat and trousers
C. sweater and dress
D. coat and trousers
21. Dinda :”What is this, Rani ?”
22. Bintang :”Rani, let’s play …. .”
Bintang :”I’m sorry to hear that.”
A. guny sack race
B. walking on stilts
C. rope skipping
D. snake a ladder
23. The shape of a book is ….
24. We can see pyramid in Egypt. The shape of the pyramid is ….
25. Bintang :”How do you go to Jakarta, Dinda ?”
Dinda :”I go Jakarta by …. So ,I must come to the railway station on
Bintang :”I see, be careful Dinda.”
26. Teacher :”Bintang, mention one of the air transportation.”
Bintang :”…. Mum.”
Teacher :”That’s right.”
27. It is six ‘clock in the morning. Lisa wants to go to Salatiga by bus. Now, she is waiting the bus.
Lisa is waiting the bus in the ….
C. railway station
D. bus station
28. Makasar is over the sea. It is very far. We can go there by plane, So we can wait the plane in the ….
B. taxi port
C. railway station
D. bus station
29. When Dinda woke up this morning. She feel pain in her head. Dinda has ….
B. sore eyes
30. Mr.Dandi is a doctor. He works in Sumber Waras hospital. He always check the patient’s heartbeat. He uses a ….
C. wheel chair
31. Bima :”What does your father do, Dinda ?”
Dinda :”He flies a plane.”
Bima :”What is he ?”
Dinda :”He is a …. .”
32. Bima :”Who is the women on the stage ?”
Bintang :”She is Ashanty.”
Bima :”What is she ?”
33. Dina :”What does Mr.Anto do, Satrio ?”
Satrio :”He …. at the sea.”
Satrio :”He is a fisherman”
A. direct the traffic
B. teaches some student
C. cathes fish
D. helps the doctor
34. Teacher :”Indonesian have two season .Can you mention it, Rina?”
Rina :”Yes mum, They are …. and …. .”
B. fall and winter
C. summer and winter
D. dry and wet
35. Rani :”What season is it?”
Deo :”It is …. .”
Rani :”What is the weather like?”
36. Mary :”What is weather like today?”
Deo :”It is …. .”
37. Mr.Anto :”It’s too hot. It happened because of global warming.”
Bagas :”What is the weather like today, dad ?”
Mr.Anto :”It’s …. Season
38. Bagas :”What can we do to prevent global warming ,Dad ?”
Mr.Anto :”We can …. more trees.”
Bagas :”Oh, I see.”
B. cut down
39. Nira :”What is the weather in wet season?”
Bintang :”It is …. .”
40.:”Can you show me where Laras Hotel is ?”
Nira :”…. .”
The Hotel is on Jl.Sudirman. It is beside police office.
A. go straight on then turn left
B. go straight on then turn right
C. go straight on and keep walking
D. go straight on then turn around
41.:”Where is Citra Land Hotel ?”
Astri :”It is in the …. Of Baiturahman Mosque.”
42. Mr.Hadi is my father. He is big and tall. His face is oval. His hair is short and straight. His nose is sharp. Mr. hadi is ….
44. Ball A is …. Of all
B. the heavier
C. the bigger
D. the smaller
45. Andi :”Do you have a jacket?”
Shop keeper :” Yes, we do.”
Andi :”How much is this jacket ?”
Shop keeper :”It is seventy five thousand rupiah.”
Andi :”Can I …. It.”
Shop keeper :”sure, you can.”
46. Sinta :”can you show me ,where can I get medicine,Ratna ?”
Ratna :”sure, you can go to the …. .”
B. fruit stall
47.Ratna :”Do you have a bottle of softdrink ?”Shop keeper :”Yes, we do.”
Shop keeper :”It is …. .”
A. six thousand rupiah
B. seven thousand five hundred rupiah Rp.8.500
C. eight thousand two hundred rupiah
D. eight thousand five hundred rupiah
48. Steve :”Where do you come from ?”
Bima :”I come from Indonesian.”
Steve :”Is Indonesian a republic ?”
Bima :”Yes, It is .”
Steve :”Who leads a republic ?”
Bima :” A ….”
C. Vice President
49. Sandrina :”Where are you from ?”
Bintang :”I am from Solo .”
Sandrina :”Do you know something about Solo ?”
Bintang :”Yes, of course. It is a municipality in Central Java.”
Sandrina :”Who leads a municipality ?”
Bintang :” A ….”
A. Head of village
D. Head of subdistrict
50. Handy :”Do you know about Mr.Joko Widodo ?”
Bima :”Yes, I do.He is a governor.”
Handy :”So, Mr.Joko Widodo leads a ….”
KUNCI JAWABAN US BAHASA INGGRIS
1. C 26. B
2. D 27. D
3. D 28. A
4. B 29. D
5. D 30. A
6. C 31. B
7. A 32. D
8. B 33. C
9. C 34. D
10. A 35. B
11. A 36. D
12. B 37. A
13. C 38. C
14. A 39. B
15. C 40. A
16. B 41. B
17. D 42. C
18. A 43. B
19. C 44. D
20. A 45. A
21. A 46. C
22. C 47. D
23. C 48. B
24. A 49. B
25. D 50. A