BIDANG UJI BAHASA INGGRIS
SOAL OLIMPIADE NASIONAL (SD/MI SEDERAJAT KELAS III DAN IV)
1. We keep our pillow on the …
2. we sleep in the …
3. the first alphabet is …
4. Arrange these word to make a correct sentences!
have – I – shoes – black
a. I black have shoes
b. Shoes black I have
c. I have black shoes
d. Black shoes have I
5. We can see … in the zoo.
6. there are many … at the bathroom.
a. Tooth brushes
7. where is Kebun Raya Bogor?
a. in Bogor
b. in Cianjur
c. in Bandung
d. in Jakarta
8. basket ball, volley ball, foot ball are kind of …
9. kecak dance come from …
10. Those are tame animal.
a. Hen, cock, fish
b. Lion, tiger, snake
c. Rabbit, bird, dog
d. Goose, monkey, iguana
11. The accessories is used on the ears are …
12. do you want black coffee? Yes, coffee without …
13. we can find painting in a …
14. if the room is too hot, you must … the fan.
a. Turn off
b. Turn on
15. if you wat to see wild animals, you have to go to a …
d. hot spring
16. the sun set in the …
17. my mother wants to drink milk, she needs a …
18. Robert comes from England. He speaks …
19. How … are you? I am twelve years old.
20. in the classroom there are so many …
d. a chairs
21. the floor is dirty. Please … it!
22. the room is bright, we … the lamp in the morning.
a. Switch on
b. Turn on
c. Switch off
23. Andre wears his watch on his …
24. it is not good to stand up. Please … down please!
25. my … is Siti Nuraena.
a. Sure name
c. Full name
d. Nick name
26. … is your father? He is 43 years old.
b. How long
c. How old
27. … is your mother? She is a nurse.
b. How old
28. the room is dark. Hari … the light.
a. Turn on
b. Turn off
29. Laela has a dress, … dress is very nice.
30. Mr. Mulyana is sailing with his ship. He is a …
31. Mr. Edwin is sewing a shirt. She is a …
32. Mr. Dading lives … Sumedang.
33. My uncle’s son is may …
34. my mother’s brother is my …
35. the color of Indonesia flag is …
a. grey and white
b. red and white
c. red and brown
d. blue and green
36. are there stundents in the classroom?
a. Yes, there is
b. No, there are
c. Yes, there are
d. No, there isn’t
37. I and my family came here … last holiday.
38. out teacher is standing … front of the class. She is writing on the …
39. we can … information in internet?
c. Have finding
d. Find out
40. My house is between museum … post office.
b. And behind