Hi, my name AlifI have a sister, her name is JasmineMy hobby is playing musicI can play guitar, drum and violinSometimes, I combine my talent with my sister’s talent.She likes singingHer voice is so beautifulOur parents explain how to sing and play music wellAt school, we always perform in important eventOur parents and our teachers proud of us
1. Alif’s hobby is ...
a. Playing games b. playing music c. playing football d. playing basket
2. Jasmine is ...
a. Alif’s friend b. Alif’s mother c. Alif’s sister d. Alif’s neighbour
3. Singing is ...
a. Alif’s hobbby b. Jasmine’s hobby c. mother’s hobby d. father’s hobby
4. Alif can play ...
a. Guitar, piano and violin c. guitar, bass and trumpet
b. Guitar, violin and trumpet d. guitar, drum and violin
5. ... proud of us
a. Our teachers and our friends c. our parents and our teachers
b. Our friends and our parents d. our neighbours and our parents
6. The statements are true, except ...
a. Jasmine is Alif’s sister
b. Jasmine’s voice is so beautiful
c. At school, we never perform in important event
d. Alif’s parents explain how to sing and play music well
7. My mother is cooking in the ...
a. Kitchen b. bathroom c. bedroom d. living room
8. The white board is ... the wall
a. In b. on c. between d. under
9. ... is my hobby. Every week I go to swimming pool.
a. Swimming b. reading c. watching d. fishing
10. The girl is ... (sedang sholat)
a. Playing b. cooking c. sweeping d. praying
11. Mikha is ... mathematics.
a. Writing b. reading c. painting d. study in
12. The rubbish bin is ... the broom. (disamping)
a. In b. under c. on d. beside
13. Teacher sits down ... the chair.
a. Between b. under c. on d. beside
14. The pencil is between ...
a. Ruler b. book and ruler c. book d. bag
15. My sister’s hobby is shopping. Every week she goes to ... to buy new dress.
a. Hospital b. mosque c. mall d. hotel
16. Tono is ... his homework now.
a. Doing b. drawing c. reading d. looking
17. Andi is ... (mencuci tangan)
a. Playing soccer b. washing hand c. playing games d. reading book
18. X : Is s yes, he walking? (berlari)
Y : ...
a. no, she is not b. yes, she is c. no, she is d. yes, it is
19. The flag is ... table. (dekat)
a. Near b. on c. in d. under
20. X : Is the book under pencil?
Y : ...
a. no, it is not b. no, she is not c. yes, it is d. yes, that is
21. X : What is he doing?
Y : ...
a. you are studying b. she is reading c. they are drinking d. he is fishing
22. What ... Sinta doing?
a. Are b. is c. does d. am
23. Mother and father ... watching TV.
a. Are b. is c. do d. am
24. What are you doing? ...
a. I am singing b. She is washing dress c. you are sleeping d. they are playing game
25. X : ...
Y : She is cooking French food
a. what is your mother doing? c. What is John doing?
b. what is your brother doing? d. what are they doing?
26. X : Are you watching TV?
Y : ...
a. No, I am not b. No, she is not c. yes, she is d. yes, they are
27. is – music – her – listening – hobby – to.
Arrange the words to make a good sentence.
a. her hobby is listening to music c. her hobby listening is to music
b. her hobby is to music listening d. her hobby music is to listening
28. What is your hobby ? ...
a. His hobby is playing soccer c. her hobby is dancing jaipong
b. Their hobby is playing basket ball d. my hobby is playing tennis
29. Ani’s hobby is ... badminton.
a. Drawing b. listening c. playing d. reading
30. I want to go to ... I want to read and borrow some books.
a. Laboratory b. library c. canteen d. teacher’s room
31. My sister’s hobby is ... Spongebob movie.
a. Listening b. sleeping c. swimming d. watchig
32. The girl’s hobby is playing ...
a. Kite b. doll c. ball d. car toys
33. How many rooms are ... in your school?
a. That b. this c. there d. those
34. Where is mother? ...
a. She is going to market c. he is going to market
b. They are going to market d. you are going to market
35. mango – Jihan – is – kitchen – in – the – pealing
a. jihan is in the kitchen pealing mango c. in the kitchen pealing Jihan mango
b. jihan is pealing mango in the kitchen d. pealing mango in the kitchen
36. Beside bathroom is ...
37. Class three is between ... and ...
38. Meeting room is near ...
39. My mother can make Chinese and french food. Her hobby is ...
40. Sarah can play piano, guitar and violin. Her hobby is ...
41. My sister’s hobby is reading. She reads many books in ... at school.
42. What is your brother doing?
43. What are they doing?
44. My father is ... newspaper.
45. I am ... television.
46. Make sentence based these words :
a. pray : ...
b. walking : ...
47. X : What is your hobby?
Y : My hobby is ...
X : Do you like reading history book?
Y : No, ....
48. Arrange the words to make a good sentence!
playing – ball – basket – Benny – are – Mira – and
49. Translate into Indonesian!
Teachers’s room is between laboratory and library
50. Translate into English!
Hobiku adalah makan ayam goreng dan nasi goreng
Download Kunci Jawaban DISINI