RECREATION OBJECTSThere are so many recreation objects in Indonesia. Because Indonesia has so many beautiful views and nicePlaces. Such as mountains, waterfalls, lakes, temples, beaches, caves, etc. One of the most favorite places for tourist is beach. They like to enjoy the view.The tourists are from all over the world. They can see the fantastic sea bottom in clean water. Hotels andrestaurants are available there, because they usually spend their times for a few days. Snorkeling, diving are their favorite activities. There are boats can be rented too.
1. Are there recreation objects in Indonesia?
2. How is Indonesia?
3. What is the most favorite place for the tourists?
4. Do they spend their times in Indonesia for a few days?
5. What are their favorite activities?
6. There are many ... at the beach.
a. Sunrise b. pool c. car d. palm trees
7. We can swim at the ...
a. Lake b. mountain c. pool d. sea
8. Will you go to the lake?
a. Yes, we do b. No, I won’t c. Yes, we are d. No, I don’t
9. Is Parang Tritis a name of mountain?
a. Yes, it is b. no, it isn’t c. yes, it does d. no, it doesn’t
10. Bali is a ... island. So many torists like visiting there.
a. Bad b. nice c. ugly d. quiet
11. Dea : ... stays at the hotel?
Roy : The tourist.
a. Who b. where c. why d. how
12. Ria : ... do the tourists go to the cave?
Joy : They go there on foot.
a. What b. how c. where d. why
13. Malin Kundang is one of ...
a. Folk tales b. histories c. short stories d. culture
14. A : ... help you?
B : Of course, thanks.
a. do I b. would I c. may I d. how I
15. I went to Selecta yesterday.
a. Did I went to Selecta yesterday? c. did I go to Selecta yesterday?
b. Do I go to Selecta yesterday? d. does I go to Selecta yesterday?
16. I (go) to Malang last week.
The simple past form is ...
a. I goes to Malang last week. c. I don’t go to Malang last week.
b. I did go to Malang last week. d. I went to Malang last week.
17. X : How do we get into the zoo?
Y : ..., first.
a. we have to stand in front of the door. c. We have to buy the ticket.
b. We have to buy the souvenirs. d. We have to walk around.
Read the dialogue carefully (for number 18 – 21)!
Amy : (18)_________ will you do next holiday?
Justin : I will (19) ________ my holiday in Bali. I will go there by plane.
Amy : Will you stay in the hotel?
Justin : Of course, there (20)_______ so many hotels there.
Amy : How (21)________ is the hotel from the airport?
Justin : It’s about 15 minutes.
18. a. what b. who c. where d. how
19. a. go b. spend c. visit d. take a trip
20. a. is b. lot of c. was d. are
21. a. long b. far c. much d. many
22. ceremony – held – is – Kesodo – Bromo – in. The correct form is ...
a. ceremony Kesodo is held in Bromo c. Kesodo ceremony is held in Bromo
b. Kesodo ceremony is in held Bromo d. in Bromo is Kesodo ceremony held
23. Ande-ande Lumut is a folk tale from ...
a. Central Java b. Yogyakarta c. Bali d. West Java
24. the visitors can find many religion service souvenirs and Moslem clothing at ...
a. the tomb og Sunan Ampel c. Purwodadi plantation
b. Coban Rondo waterfall d. Batu Raden mountain resort
25. i want go to the beach. I will bring a surf board. I want to play ... on the sea.
a. Surfing b. diving c. snorkeling d. sand castle
Read thisparagraph carefully (for number 26 – 29)!
Borobudur is a (26)_______ temple. It is the (27) _______ temple in Indonesia. We can find many (28)_______ in
Borobudur. There is a (29)_______ about Ramayana story on the wall of Borobudur temple.
26. a. small b. big c. large d. narrow
27. a. biggest b. smallest c. smaller d. bigger
28. a. statues b. picture c. garden d. guides
29. a. story b. relief c. picture d. stupa
30. 1. Aladin
2. Joko Tarub
3. Malin Kundang
X : Can you tell me the famous legend in Indonesia?
Y : Yes, I can ... and ... are the famous legend.
a. 1,2 b. 5,4 c. 3,4 d. 3,2
31. A : ..., how far is the mosque?
B : It’s aout 5 kilometres from here.
a. pardon b. sorry c. excuse me d. thanks
32. ... is history tourism.
a. Sedati b. Batu c. Trowulan d. Baluran
33. ... is religious tourism.
a. Besakih b. Purwodadi c. Kenjeran d. Jatim Park
You are the winner of surfing competition.
Please, attend the ceremony and take your ..., at 2 pm in the Convention Hall.
a. Voucher b. passport c. ticket d. trophy
35. 1. One of them is Tanjung Kodok
2. We can see the view of the beach
3. And we can play there 4. Indonesia has many tourism objects.
The good paragraph is ...
a. 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 b. 4 – 1 – 2 – 3 c. 4 – 2 – 1 – 3 d. 2 – 1 – 4 – 3
1. East Java has some .. like Kenjeran, Pasir Putih< ngliyep, etc.
2. Ragunan is a name of ...
3. ... you tell me the story of Sangkuriang, please!
4. X : ... does the Tenggerese live?
Y : They live in Bromo mountain
5. A : Are there souvenirs shop at Al Akbar National mosque?
B : ..., ... ...
6. She wears .... It is one of the Moslem cloths.
7. Malioboro is the most favorite place for shopping. It’s located in ...
8. Gadang is a name of traditional ... from west Sumatra.
9. The ... asked to the guide.
10. ... swim in the sea! It’s very danger!
1. Mention the tourism objects in :
a. Malang : ...
b. Surabaya : ...
2. Arrange these words into a good sentence!
vacation – is – My – a – going – to – take – family
3. Make a sentence with word “recreation”!
4. Why do you like recreation?
5. Mention three recreation objects in Sidoarjo!
BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS 6 SD
1. Yes, there are
2. Indonesia has so many beautiful views and nice places
3. Places for tourist is beach
4. Yes, they do
5. Snorkeling, diving
40. Yes, there are
42. Central java (yogyakarta)
46. Mpu tantular museum, sun city water park
Jatim park, selecta pool
47. My family is going to take a vacation