Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 4 SD Semester 2 TA 2013/2014

1. I …….studying English, Now.

      A. is          
      B. am          
      C. are          
      D. you

2. My father ……… working in the office.

      A. are          
      B. am          
      C. is          
      D. she

3. They ………….. playing soccer in the field.

      A. is          
      B. am          
      C. are          
      D. was

4. My Mother …………..in the kitchen.

      A. is cooking      
      B. am working      
      C. are playing      
      D. working

5. She Is my sister. …………Name is Rani.

      A. she          
      B. her          
      C. his          
      D. they

6. I ……….go to Bandung tomorrow morning.(akan)

      A. will          
      B. walk          
      C. work          
      D. do

7. 4 Times 3 is ……….

      A. nine          
      B. ten          
      C. twelve      
      D. thirteen

8. Dia(pria)mempunyai sebuah cincin. (Translate into English)  

      A. We have a ring.      
      B. She has a ring.      
      C. He has a ring          
      D. They have a ring

9. Do – what – you – like?(apa yang kamu sukai)

      A. what like do you?  
      B. what do you like?  
      C. what like you do?  
      D. what you do like?

10. Saya mempunyai dua(buah)buku. (Translate into English)

      A. I have two book      
      B. I have one book      
      C. I have two books          
      D. I have a book
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment