1. There are some … on the plate.
2. Popeye likes it very much.
3. There is … water in the bottle.
4. Ronald and
Rio buy two kilos of apples.
They … it very much.
5. Ana … banana and grapes. She likes apples.
A. do not like
B. not like
C. does not like
D. not likes
6. X : What is your favourite sports ?
Y : My favorite sports is … .
7. My favorite … are pop, jazz and classical.
8. Azzam : … you prefer dancing or singing ?
Laila : I prefer dancing to singging.
9. Mira : Look, Mita. I have a cake and a burger.
Which do you prefer ?
Mila : Well, … a cake.
A. I prefer
B. she prefer
D. I prefers
10. Look at the picture ! She is Mira. Mira’s hobby is … .
D. skate boarding
11. Rani : What … your hobbies Bayu.
Novi : My hobbies are fishing and swimming.
12. Reni : My hobbies are inline skating, swimming and listening to music. I also like reading books.
Does Reni like reading book ?
A. Yes she is
B. Yes she does
C. No she is not
D. No she does not
13. Agus : Do you like collecting stamps. Arkan?
Arkan : Yes, … .
A. it is
B. I do
C. he does
D. he is
14. Bayu : What … your favorite food … ?
Tono : My favorite food are meatball and fried chicken.
15. X : Where am I ?
Y : You … in the … .
A. are : hotel
B. are : hospital
C. were : hotel
D. were : hospital
16. A : Where is the hospital ?
B : It is … the library.
B. in front of
17. A : Where is the zoo ?
B : It’s … the library and the swimming pool.
18. There are some apples … the basket.
19. There is some milk … the bottle.
20. 10.30 = ten thirty. Kita dapat menggunakan dengan cara lain yaitu … .
A. thirty to ten
B. a quarter to eleven
C. a half past eleven
D. a half past ten
21. A. on the Pink street
B. on the yellow street
C. on the red street
D. on the green street
22. A. behind
C. next to
D. in front of
23. My brother give me a … of chocolate.
24. These are … in the jar.
A. a candy
B. an candy
C. some candy
D. some candies
25. The clock shows … .
A. two to two
B. fifty two
C. twenty to two
D. two o’clock
26. How many hours are there in a day.
There are … hours.
B. thorty six
D. twenty four
27. Yesterday was Sunday. The day after tomorrow is … .
28. The fifth month of the year is … .
29. Today is Sunny. Bagus wears a … .
30. This is a …
31. The uniform of Elemmtary school are.
A. White and black
B. White and red
C. White and blue
D. White and grey
33. Mrs. Hadi gets up five every morning. We can also say that.
- Mrs. Hadi always gets up at five in the morning.
- Mrs. Hadi sometimes gets up at five in the morning.
- Mrs. Hadi never gets up at five in the morning.
- Mrs. Hadi seldons gets up at five in the morning
34. Paula is Michael’s aunt.
Michael is her … .
35. Mr. Arman is my uncle. Her wife is my … .
36. Mr. Imron is my grandmother.
Mrs. Imron is my grandmother.
They are my … .
37. My mother smells the parfume with her … .
38. We can walk with our … .
39. Anton’s hair is straight but Juni’s hair is …
40. My grandfather is strong but my grandmother is … .
41. You write in the blackboard by a.
42. We can keep our books, pensils and pens in our … .
47. The students make some experiments in the… .
48. They teach and guide students in our school.
They are … .
49. Rina : What is … name ?
Didi : My name is Didi.
50. Rindi : Hi, what is your name ?
Abdul : My name is Abdul
Rindi : Where … from.
Abdul : I am from Madura.
A. do you
B. are you
C. are you come
D. is you
51. There is a dog … the chair.
52. There is a pencil … the pencilcase.
53. The book is … the chair.
54. The map is … the wall.
D. in front of
55. Look at the map and fill the blank.
A : Excuse me, where is the nearest bank,
B : Oh, it’s ( ) Pink st, ( ) Mail.
A : Thank you very much
B : That ok