ULANGAN AKHIR SEMESTER 1
TAHUN PELAJARAN 2013/2014
VI ( Enam )
1. Tulislah namamu di sudut kanan atas !
2. Bacalah setiap soal dengan seksama !
3. Kerjakan terlebih dahulu pertanyaan yang kamu anggap mudah !
4. Telitilah kembali jawabanmu
I. Choose the correct answer by crossing a, b, c, or d !
1. Students study English in the . . .
a. Library c. Class room
b. Laboratory d. Office
2. The teacher is writing with a chalk in the. . .
a. Table c. Book
b. Window d. Black board
3. My mother uses a . . . to cut the vegetables.
a. Knife c. Spoon
b.Plate d. Fork
4. The student will have an experiment in the . . .
a. Class room c. Office
b. Laboratory d. School yard
5. Joni and friends wants to playing tug of war, they need. . .
a. Ball c. Rope
b. Marbles d. Kite
This dialogue is for number 6 and 7
Rudi : “ I like to play chess, do you like to play it too?”
Andi : “ No, I don’t . Ilike to play see saw with my friends.”
6. On the dialogue Andi like to play. . .
a. Chess c. Hide an Seek
b. See saw d. Slide
7. Does Rudi like to play chess?
a. No, he doesn’t c. Yes, she does
b. No, she doesn’t d. Yes, he does
This text for number 8 to 9
One day, there was a beautiful girl. Her name was Roro Jonggrang. Her beauty was so famous around the country. Every man wanted to marry her. One of them was Bandung Bondowoso. He was a young man with a supranatural power. Roro Jonggrang a greed to marry with him on condition. He hed to built one thousands temples during one night.
8. Bandung Bondowoso had a ... power.
a. Amazing c. Supranatural
b. Extra d. Great
9. Bandung Bondowoso had to built one thousand temples during . . . night.
a. One c. Three
b. Two d. Four
10. The king has a beatiful daughter called . . . .
a. Queen c. Princess
b. Witch d. Prince
11. Give me my . . . ,please!
a. Book c. Ball
b. Camera d. Ruler
12. Susan asks Andi to turn on the fan.
She says, “ . . . “
a. Do you turn on the fan, please ?
b. Could you turn on the fan, please ?
c. Are you turn on the fan , please ?
d. Did you turn on the fan, please ?
13. Father : “ Can you . . . the window , please? it’s hot here.
Rahmat : “ Alright , Dad .”
a. Borrow c. Clean
b. Close d. Open
14. Ana : “ . . . I borrow your pen, please ?
Ani : “ Certainly “
a. What c. Could
b. Will d. Why
15. Bayu : “ Do you have any pen ? “
Luna : “ Yes, I do. “
Bayu : “ Would you please . . . me one ? “
Luna : “ Certainly. Here you are. “
a. Ask c. See
b. Help d. Lend
16. Teacher : ” Please be quite ! “
Students : “allright, Sir “.
The teacher tells the students don’t be . . . .
a. Happy c. Slowly
b. Noisy d. Sleepy
17. Lukman likes table tennis. Anton plays basket ball.
Their hobbies is . . . .
a. Arts c. Sport
b. Dancing d. Music
The dialogue is for number 18 and 19.
Novi : “ Do you like dancing ?”
Nani : “ No, I don’t. I like singing. What do you like ? “
Novi : “ I like reading “.
18. Nani likes . . . .
a. Dancing c. Reading
b. Singing d. Painting
19. Does Novi like dancing ?
a. No, she doesn’t c. Yes, she does
b. Yes, he does d. No, he doesn’t
20. Would I borrow your . . . , please ?
a. Book c. Watch
b. Camera d. Racket
21. Rudi : “ . . . you give me some money, please ? “
Agus : “ Certainly.”
a. Would c. What
b. Why d. Who
Mr. Budi is Mrs. Rini’s husband. They have two children. Their name’s are Dewi and Fajar. One day they go to their uncle. He live in Bandung. They go to Bandung by train.
22. Dewi and Fajar Go to Bandung by . . . .
a. Plane c. Train
b. Ship d. Car
23. This transportation is very fast. We can reach a place just for a few minutes. It is a . . . .
a. Bicycle c. Pedicab
b. Plane d. Raft
24. It is a kind of traditional transportation. It is a . . . .
a. Car c. Motorcycle
b. Train d. Cart
26. The sunrise in the . . . .
a. North c. West
b. South d. East
27. The opposite of southwest is . . . .
a. East c. Northwest
b. West d. Northeast
Linda : “ Would you help me ? “
Bagus : “ Of course, what I do for you ? “
Linda : “ How to get to the Artha Bank ? “
Bagus : “ It’s easy. Just go down the Merak Street. It is next to the school.
28. Artha Bank is located . . . the school.
a. Near c. Next to
b. Beside d. Behind
What time is it ? it is . . . .
a. A quarter past nine
b. A quarter to nine
c. A half past nine
d. A ten to nine
30. The students start to study at 07.15
a. A half past seven
b. A quarter to seven
c. A seven o’clock
d. A quarter past seven
31. Get up – at – five o’clock –every – I –morning
The correct sentences is. . .
a. Get up I at five o’clock every morning.
b. I at five o’clock get up every morning.
c. I get up every morning at five o’clock.
d. Every morning at five o’clock I get up.
32. Tuti . . . a bath every morning.
a. Takes c. Gets
b. Makes d. Goes
33. Lia . . . the floor every morning.
a. Buys c. Sweeps
b. Reads d. Cooks
34. She always . . . dinner before sleeping.
a. Have c. Do
b. Has d. Does
35. Sometimes – TV – she – before - sleeping – watches
The correct sentences is . . . .
a. Before sleeping she watches TV sometimes.
b. She sometimes watches TV before sleeping.
c. She sometimes before sleeping watches TV.
d. Before wacthes TV she sometimes sleeping.
II. Fill in the blanks with the correct answer !
36. The teacher writes on the blackboard using . . . .
37. Do they like cycling ? No, . . . .
39. Arrange the words into the correct sentence !
My – take – please – would – bag – you ?
40. Rian and Nugroho’s hobby is playing football. They play it in the court. They usually play it on Sunday morning.
What is their hobby ?
41. A . . . . can cross the ocean.
42. Racket is one istrument of . . . .
What time the students come home ?
44. She . . . breakfast every morning.
45. Malin Kundang Story is form . . . .
III. Answer the question bellow !
46. Mention three kinds traditional transportations !
47. Mention three kinds your activities in the evening !
48. Mention three equipments for playing badminton !
This example is for number 49.
Example : father orders me not to come late.
He says, “ don’t come late.”
49. a. Mr. Joko orders Andi not to speak loudly
he says, “ . . . .
b.The police orders us not to turn around .
he says, “ . . . .
50. what time of the picture ?
KUNCI JAWABAN BAHASA INGGRIS
ULANGAN AKHIR SEMESTER I KELAS VI
TAHUN PELAJARAN 2013/2014
1. C 11. A 21. A 31. C
2. D 12. B 22. C 32. A
3. A 13. D 23. B 33. C
4. B 14. C 24. D 34. B
5. C 15. D 25. B 35. B
6. B 16. B 26. D
7. D 17. C 27. D
8. C 18. B 28. C
9. A 19. A 29. C
10. C 20. B 30. D
II. 36. Chalk
37.No they don’t
39. Would you take my bag, please !
43. A half past twelve
45. North Sumatera
III. 46. a. Cart
47. a. Dinner
b. Study the lesson
c. Go to sleep
48. a. Shuttle cock
49. a. Don’t to speak loudly
b. Don’t to trun around
50. a. A seven o’clock
b. A quater to eight
c. A half past three