KISI-KISI SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS VI SEMESTER I
PEMERINTAH KABUPATEN KEBUMEN
UPT DINAS PENDIDIKAN PEMUDA DAN OLAH RAGA
UNIT KECAMATAN ADIMULYO
ULANGAN AKHIR SEMESTER I
TAHUN PELAJARAN 2013/2014
MATA PELAJARAN : BAHASA INGGRIS
KELAS : VI (ENAM)
HARI/TANGGAL : .......................
WAKTU : 90 MENIT
# Petunjuk Umum
- Tulislah namamu disudut kanan atas pada lembar jawaban !
- Bacalah setiap soal dengan seksama !
- Kerjakan lebih dahulu soal-soal yang kamu anggap lebih mudah !
- Teliti kembali jawabanmu sebelum diserahkan kepada Bapak/Ibu Guru !
I. Choose the correct answer by crossing (x) a, b, c or d !
(Pilihlah jawaban yang benar dengan tanda silang (x) pada huruf a, b, c atau d )
1. This is an … for teacher.
a. Library c. Office
b. Classroom d. Conteen
2. It is Monday, the student are in the school yard the are having a ….
a. Playing c. Ceremony
b. Gymnastics d. Camping
3. Number five is ….
a. Table c. Chair
b. Bench d. Cupboard
4. My mother cooking in the ….
a. Dining room c. Kithchen room
b. Living room d. Family room
5. Dona want to play skipping
She need … skipping
a. Racket c. Net
b. Rope d. Ball
6. Bilow are the kind of games, except ….
a. Slide c. Skipping
b. Seesaw d. Doll
Texs for number 7 to 9
One day, there was a beatifull girl, her name was Roro Jonggrang. Her beauty was famaus a round the country. Every man wanted to marry her. One of them was Bandung Bondowoso. He was a young man with a supranatural power. Roro Jonggrang agreed to marry with him, with one condition. He had to builts one thousand temples during one night.
7. Every man wanted to ... Roro Jonggrang.
a. Playing c. Join
b. Marry d. Amazing
8. Roro Jonggrang is ... girl in her country.
a. Bad c. Beautiful
b. Crazy d. Interest
9. Bandung Bondowoso had to built thousand … during one night.
a. House c. Country
b. Temples d. Supranatural
10. Nurse :”… make noise, please !”
Doni :”all right”
a. What c. Could
b. Does d. Don’t
11. Mrs. Diana orders Joni not to cry.
She says ….
a. Don’t be angry ! c. Don’t Cry!
b. Not be angry ! d. Don’t disturb, pleasse !
12. Tika :”it is dark, Could you … the lamp, Pleasse ?
Dedi :”all Right”
a. Turn on c. Bring
b. Stop d. Turn Off
13. Would… sweep the yard, please ?
a. You c. I am
b. Does d. Him
14. The teacher asks us to keep silent
a. Be happy ! c. Be quiet !
b. Be smart d. Be diligent !
15. Agung :”My toy car is broken …”
Indra :”Sure “
a. Could you break it ?
b. Could you borrow it ?
c. Could you bring it ?
d. Could you repair it ?
16. A : what is her hobby ?
B : Her Hobby is ….
a. Haiking c. Camping
b. Clambing d. Jogging
17. Budi likes Drawing.
Tina Likes Dancing.
Their Hobby is ….
a. Sport c. Haiking
b. Camping d. Art
18. A: do you have any story book ?
B: No, I …not
a. Has c. Have
b. Had d. Him
19. A: excusme sir, may I borrow your story books?
B: I am sorry, it use …
a. Your selft c. Him selft
b. My selft d. Here you are
Text for number 20 to 21
Now a days, people are easy to move to other places, They many choose many means of Transportations. If they want to go for a long distance, they can go by plane. Plane can move very fast. It can also carry many people. When people want to cross the sea, they can go by ships, it can carry thousands of people.
20. Now a days, people are … to move to other places.
a. Difficult c. Easy
b. Common c. Slowly
21. A ship moves slowly, but it can carry … of people
a. A few c. A little
b. Not many d. Thousands
22. The school is … the bank and post office
Behind c. between
b. Over d. beside
23. Where is six class rooms ?
Six class rooms is … library
a. Turn left c. Turn around
b. Turn right d. In front of
24. The students must… to go to the canteen.
Turn left c. Turn around
b. Turn right c. Go a head
25. Where is SD Putra Bangsa ?
a. at Diponegoro Street c. at Hasanudin Street
b. at Semarang d. at Imam Bonjol street
The opposite of north is…
a. West c. South East
b. East d. South
27. What’s time is it ?
a. A quarter past seven
b. A quarter to seven
c. Half past seven
d. Seven a’clock
28. Noni going to school at 06.30
a. A quarter to seven
b. A quarter past seven
c. A quarter to six
d. Six to thirty
29. What time do you get up every days ?
a. Six a’clock
b. Seven to six
c. Half past six
d. Half past five
30. My mother … rice every morning.
a. Prinks c. Cook
b. Cooks d. Drink
31. Marta … a bath every morning.
a. Takes c. Is
b. They do d. Do
32. A:”do you always sleep after school ?
a. You do c. I do
b. They do d. I don’t
33. Dani always have lunch every ….
a. Morning c. Evening
b. Afternoon d. Night
For number 34 to 35
Arrange these words to be good sentences !
(susunlah kata-kata berikut menjadi kalimat yang benar)
34. Always – rest – I – after – a – take – school.
a. I always take rest after a school.
b. I always take a rest after school.
c. I always a take rest after school.
d. I always a rest take after scholl.
35. Doni - always - after - lunch – have - school.
a. Doni always have lunch after school.
b. Doni always lunch after have school.
c. Doni always school after have lunch.
d. Doni always have school after lunch.
II. Fill in The Blank With Correct Word !
36. The students are gymnastics in the….
37. These are ….
38. He watching television in the….
39. Rudi want to play skipping, she need ….
40. Bandung Bondowoso is a young man with ….
41. When people want to cross the sea, they can go by ….
42. It tells us not to….
43. May I … your magazine, please ?
44. What time is it ?
It is … o’clock
45. Tina want to swimming.
She need ….
III. Answer Hese Question !
46. Mentions three kinds of personal school.
47. Mention three kinds thing in the bed room.
48. Look at the picture !
a...................... b..................... c.....................
49. Arrange in to good sentences !
50. Do as the axample
- Would – open the door
Answer: would you open the door, please.
- Would – sweep the yard, please.