My SchoolThis is my school. The headmaster is in the office. There is a library near a classroom; my1. Where is the headmaster? He is in........
school has a schoolyard and a toilet. In the yard there is a flag. There is a teacher in front of the
classroom and there are students in the garden.
A. the classroom
B. the office
2. There is a ... near a classroom.
3. My school has........
A. a schoolyard and a toilet
B. a classroom
C. toilet and waiting room
D. Toilet and bench.
4. Who is in front of classroom? He is........
B. a teacher
D. school guard
5. It is a........
C. rainy day
D. sunny day
6. Mitha ... playing computer game.
7. Is this a bird? ... It is a butterfly
A. Yes, it is
B. Yes, it is not
C. No, it is not
D. No, it is
8. Mr. Akbar has many hens. His hens give him some........
9. Do you like chocolate? Yes….
10. My mother ... in the kitchen every day.
11. eating - like -some – I- cake in good sentence is….
A.I like some eating cake
B.I eating like some cake
C.I like eating some cake
D. I like some cake eating
12. Where can you get any food if you hungry? I can get some food in ........
C. post office
13. have - lunch - we - to – want in good sentence is
A. We have to want lunch
B. We lunch to have want
C. We want to lunch have
D. We want to have lunch
14. Mr. Maman is explaining the lesson in classroom. He is a ........
15. Please change the sentence into negative form. She wears blouse and skirt for shopping.
A. she doesn’t wear blouse and skirt for shopping
B. She doesn’t wears blouse and skirt for shopping
C. She don’t wear blouse and skirt for shopping
D. She don’t wears blouse and skirt for Shopping
16. Please change the sentence into positive form. Do you like meatball?
A. like you are meatball
B. you like are meatball
C. meatball are you like
D. You like meatball
17. please change the sentence into interrogative Form. There is a raincoat.
A. A raincoat is there
B. Is a raincoat there
C. Is there a raincoat
D. There a raincoat is
18. There…..trousers on the bad
20. My mother……a kebaya for attending wedding party.
21. Randy and I…..T-shirt and shorts for playing badminton.
22. 10.40 WIB. It is…….
A. twenty minutes to eleven
B. twenty minutes past eleven
C. twenty minutes to ten
D. twenty minutes past nine
23. It is five minutes to nine…..
24. It is half past seven
25. It is quarter to eleven
26. It is five to four
27…..time is it now?
28. 11.50. It is…….
A. ten minutes past twelve
B. ten minutes to twelve
C. ten minutes to eleven
D. ten minutes past eleven
29. 08.45. It is…..
A. a quarter to eight
B. a quarter past eight
C. a quarter to nine
D. a quarter past nine
30. 01.50. It is…..
A. ten minutes to two
B. ten minutes to one
C. ten minutes past two
D. ten minutes past one
31. We can fly like a …..
A. cow C. fish
B. horse D. bird
32. It can bark like a ….
A. cat C. dog
B. cow D. rabbit
33. The…….can hop.
A. kangaroo C. butterfly
B. cock D. hen
34. The snake can…..
35. Crocodile is a ……animal
Text for no. 36-40
On Sunday Ani doesn’t go to school. She goes to market with her mother. She wants to buy some vegetables such as cabbage, carrot and potatoes. Then she goes to the fishmonger to buy some goldfish and cuttlefish. In the market is very crowded.36. The appropriate title for the text above is ……..
A. Going to the market B. Going to the hospital
C. Going to the zoo D. Going to the restaurant
36. She buys some ...... at the fishmonger.
A. Goldfish and crab B. Goldfish and cuttlefish
C. goldfish and potatoes D. carrot and goldfish
37. Anis goes to market on ……..
A. Sunday B. Monday
C. Saturday D. Tuesday
38. The situation in the market is very ……..
A. silent B. noisy
C. happily D. Crowded
Text no. 39-40
Waiter : “Hello, good afternoon, may I help you?” Customer : “Good afternoon. Yes, I want to order some food” Waiter : “What do you want to order, Sir?” Customer : “I want a plate of fried rice and fried chicken” Waiter : “Wait a minute, Sir” Customer : “OK”39. The conversation above take place in the ……..
A. Hospital B. Restaurant
C. Market D. Zoo
40. what does the customer order?
A. Fried rice and iced tea
B. Fried rice and fried noodle
C. Fried rice and fried chicken
D. Fried rice and salad
41. Want – see – I – to – movie – film – the – a – in. The right arrangement is ……..
A. I want to see a film in the movie B. I see want a film in the movie
C. I want to see movie in a film D. I want a film to see in the movie
42. Don’t forget to stuck a …….. on the envelope.
A. Stamp B. Picture
C. Register letter D. Ticket
43. John : Excuse me, where is the post office?
Driver : Go ahead to …………………(timur)
a. West c. North
b. East d. South
44. Tono : Where is the supermarket?
Tini : It is in the ………. (selatan) of the hospital.
a. North c. East
b. South d. West
Look at the map to answer no. 45-48
B: It’s ………… my house
A. Beside C. Under
B. Behind D. In front of
46. SMP 1 Tuban is ………………… my house
A. Behind C. In front of
B. Beside D. Next to
47. My house is …….. Internet Café and Post office
A. Next to
C. In front of
48. A: where can you buy books and pens?
B: I can buy them in the………….
a. Post office
b. Stationary store
d. Barber shop
49. I wear a …….. on my neck. The colour is pink.
A. Shorts C. Tie B. Shirt D. Belt
50. My mother wears a …….. on her finger.
A. necklace B. ring
C. hair band D. hat